You have just booked your tickets to Las Vegas with your buddies and you so excited indeed. When you reach there, you see Las Vegas for what it is, a bright and happening city that is always up and about. The city is absolutely beautiful, and there is always something happening in there. There are also so many things that you should know before you step foot in a casino. The thing is, they are not just like any other place that you would step into.
- Casinos are glamorous.
- They are luxurious.
- They are large, and they have hundreds of game tables.
- They have so many things that even non-gamblers can do in their time there when they are there with people who want to gamble.
- Just like almost everything in life, there are so many things that I could say about a casino that you will like; I could do the same say some things about a casino that you would not like. There are pros and cons to everything.
- Well, I am not going to do that today, I am actually going to talk about what kind of etiquette you should have when you are gambling and when you are playing poker.
- Here are some things that you should keep in mind.
- You should never reach over people in roulette. Roulette is a very fun game; it is also a very social game where everyone is sitting around the wheel, and you would be watching it to see what number it hits. However, there are actually many more bettors than the number of seats that are there for the table, and this can cause some commotion when you are trying to get down some bets between the spins. Chaos will normally ensue right around the time that the dealer is all ready to spin. So we always suggest that you have some patience and also some courtesy as well. The dealer would be watching everyone, and he/she will see if you are waiting to place all of your bets. There is actually no set time for every single time the wheel spins. You should have some patience.
- Yes, all of the games are based on probability and mostly on chance, and there is nothing a dealer can do to influence the outcome of the hand. However, there are always some unwritten rules when it comes to tipping the dealers when you are at any game in the casino. These people do not get paid a lot of money, and their job is hard, they have to stand for hours, and they have to deal with drunken gamblers too. Tip them well.